KCR free to speak in Vijayawada or anywhere in AP
Hyderabad : In a swift reaction, Andhra Pradesh
Chief Minister Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu today said his Telangana Counterpart K
Chandrasekhar Rao can hold a public meeting at Vijayawada or any other place in
Andhra Pradesh.
Chandra babu Naidu was addressing a meeting of
Telangana TDP leaders at party office here. When LB Nagar MP Chandra Malla
Reddy touched upon KCR comment to address a public meeting in Vijayawada to
talk about his failure on crop loan waiver promise, Chandrababu responded as
above. ‘Let KCR or any other leader address a meeting at any place they want, I
have no problem’, he said.
‘I have spoken to the Central leaders on power
crisis in Telangana and appealed to them to help the Telangana State to tide
over the crisis. With prior plan, I took steps to procure adequate power for AP
while KCR failed to do so. KCR did not even bother to contact the Centre on
power on the power issue. I will remain always helpful to Telangana State even
if KCR did not fight for AP cause, Chandrababu noted.
For more details at :


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home